No overview available.
lower right: -Piicasso [sic]
Marks and Labels
Marquis de Biron. Chester H. Johnson, Chicago. Acquired 1930 by Mrs. Charles B. Goodspeed [née Elizabeth, later Mrs. Gilbert W. Chapman, d. 1980], Chicago and New York; bequest 1981 to NGA.
- Picasso: "Blue" and "Rose" Periods, 1901-1906, Jacques Seligmann & Co., Inc., New York, 1936, no. 11, repro., as Flowers.
- The Arts Club of Chicago, 1937.
- Picasso in Chicago: Paintings, Drawings, and Prints from Chicago Collections, Art Institute of Chicago, 1968, no. 3, repro.
- Impressionist and Post-Impressionist Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, State Hermitage Museum, Leningrad; State Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts, Moscow, 1986, no. 21, repro.
- Picasso, Miró, Dali. Giovani e Arrabbiati: La Nascita della Modernità. [Picasso, Miró, Dali. Angry Young Men: the Birth of Modernity], Palazzo Strozzi, Florence, 2011, no. 4.8, repro.
- Zervos, Christian. Pablo Picasso. 33 vols. Paris, 1942-: 1(1957): no. 60.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 310, repro.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection