No overview available.
in later hand, lower center: Fred. Zucchero
Marks and Labels
Earl of Pembroke, Wilton House, Salisbury; (H. Shickman Gallery, New York); purchased 1967 by David Rust, Washington, D.C.; purchased 1981 by NGA.
- Exhibition of Old Master Drawings, H. Shickman Gallery, New York, 1968, no. 14.
- Renaissance into Baroque, Italian Master Drawings by the Zuccari, 1550-1600, Milwaukee Art Museum and National Academy of Design, New York, 1989-1990, no. 64.
- Dessins de Taddeo et Federico Zuccaro. Exh. cat. Musée du Louvre, Paris, 60, under no. 73.
- Gere, John A., and Philip Pouncey. Italian Drawings in the Department of Prints and Drawings in the British Museum. London, 1983, 190-91, under no. 298.
- "Old Master & Early British Drawings & Watercolours." Christie's, London, 6 December 2012, under lot 10.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection