No overview available.
lower right: G Braque
Marks and Labels
Maria Cuttoli, Paris, until 1970; Galerie Beyeler, Basel, 1970; purchased by Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon.
- Aspects of Twentieth-Century Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1978-1979, no. 18, repro.
- Gifts to the Nation: Selected Acquisitions from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1986, unnumbered checklist
- A Century of Drawing, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001-2002, no. 24.
- Modernism: Designing a New World 1914-1939, The Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 17 March 2007 - 29 July 2007.
- Monod-Fontaine, I./Carmean, E.A. BRAQUE, THE PAPIERS COLLES, DC: 1983, 24.
- National Gallery of Art, Washington. Washington, D.C., 1992: 325, repro.
- La Petite Encyclopédie de l'Art. Réunion des Musées Nationaux, Paris, 1995: p. 160.
- A Century of Drawing. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001-2002: no. 24.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection