No overview available.
Marks and Labels
(Eleanor Ward, New York); purchased 1963 by Mr. and Mrs. William Howard Adams, New York; gift 1982 to NGA.
- Andy Warhol, Moderna Museet, Stockholm, 1968, unnumbered catalogue (probably not shown in subsequent venues in Amsterdam, Kassel, Bern, and Oslo).
- Warhol Live: Music and Dance in Andy Warhol's Work, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts; M.H. de Young Museum, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco; The Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh, 2008-2009, not in catalogue (shown only in Pittsburgh).
- Warhol Live: Music and Dance in Andy Warhol's Work [continuation of 2008 exhibition], Frist Center for the Visual Arts, Nashville, 2011, not in catalogue.
- Strick, Jeremy. Twentieth Century Painting and Sculpture: Selections for the Tenth Anniversary of the East Building. Washington, D.C., 1989: 98, repro. 99.
- American Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1992: 373, repro.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection