No overview available.
upper left of image in brown ink: Klee; lower left below image in graphite and brown ink: [Cl XII?]; in brown ink: 1931. T.3.; lower right in brown ink: Dampfer und Segelbote
Marks and Labels
Galerie Beyeler, Basel; G. David Thompson; Parke-Bernet Galleries, Inc., New York, 23-24 March 1966, lot 50; Lock Galleries; Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, as of 1966.
- [exhibition at the Kunstmuseum, Basel]
- Gifts to the Nation: Selected Acquisitions from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1986, unnumbered checklist
- A Century of Drawing, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001-2002, no. 59, as Dampfer und Segelbote (Steamship and Sailboats).
- Helfenstein, Josef, and Christian Rumelin. Paul Klee: Catalogue Raisonné, Vol. VI. Bern, 2000: 5588.
- A Century of Drawing. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001-2002: no. 59.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection