(John Mitchell, London and New York), by 1956. (Leonard Koetser Ltd., London); sold June 1960 to Mrs. John Dimick, Chevy Chase, Maryland; John Dimick, Chevy Chase; gift 1983 to NGA.
- Antique Dealers Fair, London, June 1960.
- Dutch Cabinet Galleries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1995-1996, no cat.
- A Collector's Cabinet, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1998, no. 31.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 214, repro.
- Pinkston, Cynthia N. "The Cover." Journal of the American Medical Assocoiation 259 (13 May 1988): 2639, repro.
- Wheelock, Arthur K., Jr. Flemish Paintings of the Seventeenth Century. The Collections of the National Gallery of Art Systematic Catalogue. Washington, D.C., 2005: 126-128, color repro.