Admission is always free Directions

Open today: 10:00 to 5:00

Inscription

lower right in black chalk: O. Gr.; in unknown hand, lower center in black chalk: S/. Ruckseite.; lower left: 33 24., 1908

Provenance

Guido von Lisedom

Exhibition History
1979
Master Drawings from the Collection of Ingrid and Julius S. Held, The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown; traveling exhibition, 1979, no. 58.