No overview available.
across top: On block 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 / The Poleman / In the Ma'sh; on verso stamped: This picture is presented to (name inscribed in brown ink) A.W. Drake / by T HE CENTURY CO., / NEW YORK, and must not be reproduced or published without consent; v//in black cha lk: by Thomas Eakin (sic)
Marks and Labels
- Selections from the Drawing Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Julius S. Held, University Art Gallery, Binghamton; traveling exhibition, 1970, no. 5.
- Master Drawings from the Collection of Ingrid and Julius S. Held, The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown; traveling exhibition, 1979, no. 51.
- Graphic Survey Show, National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C., 1986-1987.
- Thomas Eakins (1844-1916) and the Heart of American Life, National Portrait Gallery, London, 1993-1994, no. 20.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection