No overview available.
lower left in black ink: Winslow Homer 1885; upper left verso in graphite: 389/13 Santiago; upper center in graphite: E; upper right verso in graphite (crossed out): 125; center verso in graphite:c.23631; lower left in graphite: not deciphered
Marks and Labels
Charles S. Homer, Jr., by bequest, 1910; Mrs. Charles S. Homer, Jr., by bequest, 1917; Arthur P. and Charles L. Homer, by bequest, 1937; (Milch Galleries, New York, 1956); Mr. and Mrs. Solton Engel, New York, 1956; Julia Engel, wife, by bequest, New York; gift to NGA, 1984
- Century Loan Exhibition as a Memorial to Winslow Homer, Prouts Neck Association, Prouts Neck, Maine, 1936.
- Watercolors by Winslow Homer: The Color of Light, The Art Institute of Chicago, illinois, 16 Feb 2008 - 11 May 2008.
- Prouts Neck Association. Century Loan Exhibiton as a Memorial to Winslow Homer. Prouts Neck, Maine : [Prouts Neck Association], 1936, no. 36
- NGA Homer 1958, 123.
- Cooper 1986, p.146, fig.138.
- Tedeschi, Martha with Kristi Dahm. Watercolors by Winslow Homer: The Color of Light, Art Institute of Chicago, 2008: 176, fig. 7
- Goodrich, Lloyd and Abigail Booth Gerdts. Record of Works by Winslow Homer. New York, 2012: IV.1, no. 1297.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection