No overview available.
lower center verso in graphite by unknown hand: 17 1/2 x 7 3/8; lower right verso in graphite by unknown hand: a23658-1/ 22 1/2 x 12 5/8
Marks and Labels
Charles L. Homer (nephew of the artist), Prouts Neck, Maine; (E. & A. Milch, Inc., New York); Solton Engel, New York, 1956; wife, by bequest to Julia Engel, New York; gift to NGA, 1984
- Century Loan Exhibition as a Memorial to Winslow Homer, Prouts Neck Association, Prouts Neck, Maine, 1936.
- Landscape Drawings from the National Gallery’s Collection, Washington, D.C., 1985.
- Winslow Homer, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995-1996.
- An Amazing Bit of Sleight of Hand: Winslow Homer's Watercolor Techniques, Bowdoin College Museum of Art, Brunswick, 1996, no cat.
- Prouts Neck Association. Century Loan Exhibiton as a Memorial to Winslow Homer. Prouts Neck, Maine : [Prouts Neck Association], 1936.
- Goodrich, Lloyd and Abigail Booth Gerdts. Record of Works by Winslow Homer. New York, 2014: V, no. 1751.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection