No overview available.
upper center verso in graphite: P136; lower right verso in blue ball-point pen: Jackson Pollick CA before 1938 / Lee Krasner Pollock 1960; lower right verso in graphite: TR1652.13
Marks and Labels
The artist to Lee Krasner Pollock; Krasner Pollock estate.
- Graphic Survey Show, National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C., 1986-1987.
- Jackson Pollock's Blue Poles, National Gallery of Australia, 2002, 94, no. 23.
- Pollock's "Blue Poles, No. 11", National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, 2002-2003.
- No Limits, Just Edges: Jackson Pollock Paintings on Paper, Guggenheim Museum, New York, 2006, no. 28.
- O'Connor, Francis Valentine and Eugene Victor Thaw, editors. Jackson Pollock: A Catalogue Raisonne of Paintings, Drawings, and Other Works. 4 vols. New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 1978.
- Jackson Pollock's Blue Poles. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Australia, 2002: 94, no. 23.
- No Limits, Just Edges: Jackson Pollock Paintings on Paper. Exh. cat. Guggenheim Museum, 2005: 71, no. 28.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection