No overview available.
lower right: E. Boudin-1865. Deauville. / E. Boudin. 1865
Marks and Labels
Gustave Cahen [b. 1825], Paris; (Cahen sale, Galerie Georges Petit, Paris, 24 May 1929, no. 45); purchased by Mme. Jeanne Lanvin [1867-1946]; by inheritance 1968 to Louis, Prince de Polignac [1909-c. 1978]. (Robert Schmit); sold 1968 to Mr. Paul Mellon, Upperville, VA; gift 1985 to NGA.
- Salon de 1865, Paris, no. 252.
- French Paintings from the Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1973-1978, unnumbered checklist.
- Paintings by Eugène Boudin from the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1989, no cat.
- Eugène Boudin at the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2007, no cat.
- Eugène Boudin, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 2007-2008, no cat.
- Eugène Boudin, Musée Jacquemart-André, Paris, 2013, no. 16, repro.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection