No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Henri Matisse, Paris; (Ambroise Vollard [1867-1939], Paris); Charles Boyer; (E. Coe Kerr Gallery, New York); purchased by Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, Upperville, VA, April 1969; gift to NGA, 1985.
- Exposition Retrospective, Salon des Independents, Paris, 24 March-30 April 1905, no. 30.
- Gifts to the Nation: Selected Acquisitions from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1986, unnumbered checklist, repro.
- "Van Gogh's Sheaves of Wheat", Dallas Museum of Art, 2006-2007, no. 26.
- Faille, Jacob Baart de la. The Works of Vincent van Gogh, His Paintings and Drawings. Revised ed. Amsterdam: Meulenhoff International, 1970.
- Pickvance, Ronald. Van Gogh in Arles. Exh. cat., The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1984:82.
- The Berggruen Collection, auction catalogue, Phillips, New York, 7 May 2001, under no. 44, p. 47, fig. 4.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection