No overview available.
lower left in graphite: Kollwitz; all other inscriptions by later hand in graphite, lower left: S 72 IV; lower center: [OjV?]; lower right: IV; lower right verso: S.42.IV [?]; lower right verso: 2 2 / Ed./Ri[?]l
Marks and Labels
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1991, 268-269, color repro.
- The Darker Side of Light: Arts of Privacy, 1850-1900, Hammer Museum, Los Angeles; NGA; Smart Museum of Art, Chicago, 2009 - 2010
- Klipstein, August. The Graphic Work of Kathe Kollwitz. New York: Galerie St. Etienne, 1955.
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991: p.268.
- Ramazani, Jahan. Poetry of Mourning: The Modern Elegy from Hardy to Heaney. Chicago, 1994: cover illustration.
- Knesebeck, Alexandra von dem. Käthe Kollwitz. Werkverzeichnis der Graphik. 2 vols. Bern: Kornfeld, 2002.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection