No overview available.
lower right in graphite: Edv. Munch; by later hands, lower right verso in graphite: 4173 WH 21 B-9030
Marks and Labels
Harald Holst Halvorsen (HHH, Lugt undescribed)
- The Phillips Collection (illustrated).
- Edvard Munch, The Sarah Campbell Blaffer Gallery, The University of Houston, Texas, April 9-May 23, 1976, cat. 50.
- Edvard Munch: Master Prints from the Epstein Family Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington; and tour, 1990-1992, p. 112.
- Bowdoin College Museum of Art, Walker Art Building, Brunswick, ME (date unknown).
- Schiefler, Gustav. Verzeichnis des graphischen Werks Edvard Munchs bis 1906. vol. 1. Berlin, 1907 (reprinted 1974); and Schiefler, Gustav. Edvard Munch. Das graphische Werk 1906-1926. vol. 2. Berlin, 1927. (reprinted 1974).
- NGA Munch 1990, p.112.
- Woll, Gerd. Edvard Munch: The Complete Graphic Works. New York, 2001.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection