No overview available.
lower left in graphite: Picasso / Paris le 27 novembre XXXI
Marks and Labels
Curtis O. Baer [1898-1976]; by descent to Dr. and Mrs. George Baer; designated purchase by NGA with funds contributed by Walter H. and Leonore Annenberg, 1990.
- Drawings from the Collection of Curtis O. Baer, Fogg Art Museum, Cambridge, 1958, no. 54.
- Drawings from Georgia collections, High Museum of Art, Atlanta, GA, 1981, no. 44.
- Master Drawings from Titian to Picasso, The Curtis O. Baer Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, and tour, 1985-1987, no. 91.
- Art for the Nation, Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991, pp. 334-335.
- Picasso Clásico, Junta di Andalucía/Consejería de Cultura y Medio Ambiente, Madrid and Málaga, 1992-93, no. 48.
- Zervos, Christian. Pablo Picasso. 33 vols. Paris, 1932-1978.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection