No overview available.
lower right below main image in ink: Felix Buhot; lower center below main image in ink: Le Debarquement en Angleterre. / ETAT - Epreuve à Changer; lower center below plate mark stamped in red: FB (Lugt 977); lower left in plate: Une Jetée (Souvenir d'Angleterre); by later hand, lower left verso in graphite: APG 7226; by later hands, upper right verso in graphite: 69 / 3em Etat c
Marks and Labels
James Goodfriend, New York; Helena Gunnarsson, Washington, DC; partial gift to NGA, 1990 (gift completed 1995).
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1991, 216-217, color repro.
- Building a Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1997-1998, no. 77, as Landing in England.
- The Prints of Félix Buhot: Impressions of City and Sea, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2005-2006, no. 46, as Landing in England.
- Bourcard, Gustave. Felix Buhot: catalogue descriptif de son oeuvre grave. Paris: H. Floury, 1899. Reprint. With additions and revisions by James Goodfriend. New York: Martin Goodfriend, 1979.
- Fisher/Baxter 1983, cf.61.
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991: p.216.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection