No overview available.
lower center with red stamp: FB (Lugt 977); lower right in plate: FB; lower left in plate: Felix; lower left in plate reversed: Folkestone [not deciphered] 1879. / Felix Buhot; by later hand, lower left in graphite: B. 132/II; by later hand, lower right in red pencil: 20; by later hand, upper right in red pencil: [?]E (circled); by later hands on verso in graphite: a64937 / EWxv / B. 132/II (von IV)
Marks and Labels
Helmut H. Rumbler, Frankfurt; Helena Gunnarsson, Washington, DC; partial gift to NGA, 1990 (gift completed 1995).
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1991, 216-217, color repro.
- The Prints of Félix Buhot: Impressions of City and Sea, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2005-2006, no. 52, as A Pier in England.
- Bourcard, Gustave. Felix Buhot: catalogue descriptif de son oeuvre grave. Paris: H. Floury, 1899. Reprint. With additions and revisions by James Goodfriend. New York: Martin Goodfriend, 1979.
- Fisher/Baxter 1983, cf.62b.
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991: p.216.