No overview available.
under each pie: [artist's initials]
Marks and Labels
(Green Gallery, New York); (Leo Castelli Gallery, New York); gift 1991 to NGA.
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1991, supplement to catalogue, color repro.
- American Art 1930-1970, Lingotto S.r.l., Turin, Italy, 1992, repro. 253.
- Claes Oldenburg: An Anthology, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles; Guggenheim Museum, New York; Kunst- und Austellungshalle der Bundesrepublik..., Bonn; Hayward Gallery, London, 1995-1996, no. 84, repro.
- Les années Pop, Musée national d'art moderne, Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris, 2001, not in catalogue (but reproduced in a special edition of _Connaissance des Arts_ accompanying the exhibition).
- Deceptions and Illusions: Five Centuries of Trompe l'Oeil Painting, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2002-2003, no. 103, color repro.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 163, repro.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection