No overview available.
lower right verso in black ink: Robert Frank; all by later hands: lower right verso in blue ink: LONDON BANKER; stamped in black, center verso: GAMMA / PICTURE AGENCY / 33 West 42nd Street / New York 18, N.Y. / L.A. 4-5578 / CREDIT: Robert Frank GAMMA
Marks and Labels
PaceWildensteinMacGill, New York, NY; purchased with donated funds from The Howard Gilman Foundation by NGA, 1991.
- Art for the Nation, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991.
- Robert Frank: Moving Out, National Gallery of Art, Washington; Yokohama Museum of Art; Kunsthaus Zürich, Zurich; Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam; Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; Lannan Foundation, Los Angeles, 1994-1996, no. 44.
- "Robert Frank: London/Wales", The Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 2003.
- Frank, Robert. The Lines of My Hand. New York, 1989: pl. 43.
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991: p. 404.
- Greenough/Brookman 1994, p. 79.