No overview available.
lower right in black ink: Robert Frank; all by later hands: on sticker, upper right verso in graphite: 3032-III / LOMH 41; upper right verso in black ink: M; on sticker, lower center verso stamped in red ink: THE MUSEUM OF MODERN ART / 11 WEST 53RD STREET NEW YORK / POST-WAR EUROPEAN PHOTOGRAPHY / ARTIST: Robert Frank / TITLE: WELSH MINERS / CIRCULATING EXHIBITION NO. / MUSEUM NO. 53.789 / BOX NO. 2
Marks and Labels
PaceWildensteinMacGill, New York, NY; purchased with donated funds by NGA, 1991.
- Post-War European Photography, Museum of Modern Art, 1953.
- Robert Frank: Moving Out, National Gallery of Art, Washington; Yokohama Museum of Art; Kunsthaus Zürich, Zurich; Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam; Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; Lannan Foundation, Los Angeles, 1994-1996, no. 48.
- "Robert Frank: London/Wales", The Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, 2003.
- Frank, Robert. The Lines of My Hand. New York, 1989: pl. 40.
- Greenough/Brookman 1994, p. 84.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection