No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, Santiago, Chile (stamp on the old mount, not in Lugt); private collection (sale London, Sotheby's, March 6, 1973, no. 18 as by Giovanni Alberti alone); Seiferheld & Co., New York, 1973; William B. O'Neal [1907-1994], Charlottesville, VA, February 1974; gift to NGA, 1991.
- Dürer to Diebenkorn: Recent Acquisitions of Art of Paper, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1992, 16, 23, no. 11 (repro. p. 17).
- Drawings from the O'Neal Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1993, no. 5.
- Drawings from the O'Neal Collection, Georgia Museum of Art, The University of Georgia, Athens, 4 May-16 June, 1996 (recto only).
- Kristina Herrmann Fiore, "Studi sui Disegni di Figure di Giovanni e Cherubino Alberti," Bollettino d'Arte 65 (Jan-Mar 1980), 41-42, 63, note 24, fig. 4.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection