lower right in pen and brown ink: Taraval inv.; lower left in pen and brown ink: T.
Seiferheld and Co., New York; William B. O'Neal [1907-1994], Charlottesville, VA, October 1971; gift to NGA, 1991.
- Master Drawings from the Collection of William B. O'Neal, Walter Cecil Rawls Museum, Courtland, VA and tour, 1973-1975.
- Dürer to Diebenkorn: Recent Acquisitions of Art of Paper, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1992, no. 39.
- Drawings from the O'Neal Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1993, no. 19.
- Drawings from the O'Neal Collection, Georgia Museum of Art, The University of Georgia, Athens, 4 May-16 June, 1996.
- "Drawings for Theater and Architecture: A Special View of a Noted Virginia Collection of Master Drawings," Arts in Virginia, 15 (Spring 1975), 2, 13 (illus.).
- Grasselli, Margaret Morgan. Renaissance to Revolution: French Drawings from the National Gallery of Art, 1500-1800. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2009: 244, fig. 1.