No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Charles E. Slatkin Galleries, Inc., New York; Norton Simon, Los Angeles, CA (sold New York, Parke-Bernet Galleries, Inc., May 7, 1971, no. 206); sold to Armand Hammer Collection, Los Angeles, CA; gift to NGA, 1991.
- Exhibited with the Armand Hammer Collection from 1971, starting with Oklahoma Art Center, Oklahoma City; except State Museum of Foreign Fine Arts, Riga, USSR, 1973; China Art Gallery, Beijing, 1982; and Huntington Galleries, West Virginia, 1982.
- François Boucher in North American Collections: 100 Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington; The Art Institute of Chicago, 1973-1974, no. 28.
- François Boucher, Metropolitan Art Museum, Tokyo, Kumamoto Prefectural Museum of Art, 1982, no. 99, p. 122.
- Boux, Marcel. Inventaire du fonds francais, graveurs du XVIIIe siècle,Vol. 6, Paris, 1949: 367, no. 88 (engraving by Demarteau).
- Ananoff, Alexandre. L'oeuvre dessine de Francois Boucher (1703-1770). Paris, 1966.
- Slatkin, Regina Shoolman, "Some Boucher Drawings and Related Prints." Master Drawings, Vol. 10 (1972): 276-277, pl. 38.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection