No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Paul Cézanne (artist's son), Paris; Paul Guillaume, Paris; Sir Michael Sadler, Oxford; Leicester Galleries, London; Edward Le Bas, Brighton (sold Geneva, Christie, Manson & Woods, Nov 6, 1969, no. 154); Armand Hammer Collection, 1969; gift to NGA, 1991.
- Selection of Works from the Collection of Sir Michael Sadler, Leicester Galleries, London, 1944, no. 9.
- From a Painter's Collection (Edward Le Bas Collection), Royal Academy of Arts, London, 1963, no. 233.
- Exhibited with the Armand Hammer collection from 1969, starting with Brooks Memorial Art Gallery, Memphis, Tennessee; except Fine Arts Gallery of San Diego, 1971; China Art Gallery, Beijing, 1982; and Huntington Galleries, West Virginia, 1982.
- Cézanne, Musée Saint Georges, Liège; Musée Granet - Palais de Malte, Aix-en-Provence, 1982, 136-137, no. 42.
- Chappuis, Adrien. The Drawings of Paul Cezanne. 2 vols. Greenwich: New York Graphic Society, 1973.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection