Marks and Labels
Leicester Galleries, London; Edward Le Bas, Brighton (sold Geneva, Christie, Manson & Woods, Nov 6, 1969, no. 155); Armand Hammer Collection, 1969; gift to NGA, 1991.
- From a Painter's Collection (Edward Le Bas Collection), Royal Academy of Arts, London; Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, 1968, no. 231.
- Exhibited with the Armand Hammer collection from 1969, starting with Brooks Memorial Art Gallery, Memphis, Tennessee; except all venues between March 26, 1982 (Beijing) and March 9, 1986 (Palm Springs, California). Work was on long term loan to LACMA.
- Cézanne, Musée Saint Georges, Liège; Musée Granet - Palais de Malte, Aix-en-Provence, 1982.
- Exhibition with the Armand Hammer collection resumed with the Hermitage Museum, Leningrad in 1986.
- Rewald, John. Paul Cezanne: The Watercolors. Boston: Little, Brown and Company (A New York Graphic Society Book), 1983.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection