No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Dr. Francis Springell, Portinscale, Keswick, England, by 1943; P. & D. Colnaghi & Co. Ltd., 1979; Armand Hammer Collection, Los Angeles, 1981; gift to NGA, 1991.
- Exhibited with the Armand Hammer collection from 1982, beginning with University of Kentucky Art Museum, Lexington.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- This does not refer to any published work. It refers to the chronological and stylistic sequence of Rembrandt drawings in the National Gallery's collection AS DETERMINED BY ANDREW ROBISON.
- Hind, A.M. "Two Sketches by Rembrandt," The Connoisseur. vol. 112 (Dec. 1943): p.128.
- Benesch, Otto. The Drawings of Rembrandt. London, 1954-1957: 6(1957):no. 1290, fig. 1519.
- Benesch, Otto. The Drawings of Rembrandt. 6 vols. London: Phaidon, 1973. (enlarged and edited by Eva Benesch from 1954-1957 ed.)
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection