No overview available.
by later hand, lower center verso in graphite: M.L. WILLMANN
Marks and Labels
Private Collection, Prague; Private Collection, Munich; purchased by Kent Sobotik, 1974; (sale, New York, Christie's, 15 January 1992, lot 170); purchased (via Galerie Arnoldi-Livie, Munich) by NGA, 1992.
- Drawing from the Holy Roman Empire 1540-1680, The Art Museum, Princeton University, 1989, 196, no. 77.
- Dürer to Diebenkorn: Recent Acquisitions of Art of Paper, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1992, no. 24.
- Kaufmann 1982, 77.
- Kaufmann, Thomas Dacosta. "A Census of Drawings from the Holy Roman Empire, 1540-1680, in North American Collections" Central European History xviii, 1 (1985):4-13, 70-74, 112.
- Old Master Drawings, including Property from the Arthur Feldmann Collection, sale cat., Sotheby's, London, 6 July 2005, under lot 53.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection