No overview available.
by later hand, lower left in pen and brown ink: Titiano; by later hand, lower right in pen and brown ink: bl “Titiano”; br “1606” and “no 69”; verso: “J ” and “Titiano”
Marks and Labels
(Sale, London, Sotheby's, 4 July 1975, lot 21, as Circle of Giorgione), purchased by Ian Woodner, New York; by inheritance to his daughters, Andrea and Dian Woodner, New York, 1990.
- Dibujos de los siglos XIV al XX: Colección Woodner, Museo del Prado, Madrid, 1986-87, no. 18 (as Venetian School).
- Meisterzeichnungen aus Sechs Jahrhunderten: Die Sammlung Ian Woodner, Haus der Kunst, Munich and Vienna, 1986, no. 14 (as Venetian School).
- Master Drawings: The Woodner Collection, Royal Academy of Arts, London, 1987, no. 14 (as Venetian School).
- Master Drawings from the Woodner Collection, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1990, no. 18 (as Venetian School).
- The Touch of the Artist: Master Drawings from the Woodner Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995-1996, no. 30.
- Master Drawings from the Woodner Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2006 - 2007.
- _The Touch of the Artist: Master Drawings from the Woodner Collections. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995-1996: no. 30.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection