No overview available.
by later hand, upper right verso on masking tape in graphite: RF.243-1 / 230-IV (L) / LOMH 81; all lower left verso: by later hand, on masking tape in red felt tip pen: scrateched / upper left / corner - 5-11-67; typed on Minneapolis Institute of Arts sticker: No. L64.143.1 / Robert Frank; typed on Museum of Modern Art sticker: Robert Frank / From the Bus New York / Photograph / The Photographer; by later hand, on sticker in graphite: 57% 7 (in square) include all / including gray; typed on Museum of Modern Art sticker: Frank / 62.400
Marks and Labels
PaceWildensteinMacGill, New York, NY; purchased with donated funds by NGA, 1992.
- Robert Frank: Moving Out, National Gallery of Art, Washington; Yokohama Museum of Art; Kunsthaus Zürich, Zurich; Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam; Whitney Museum of American Art, New York; Lannan Foundation, Los Angeles, 1994-1996, no. 113.
- Frank, Robert. The Lines of My Hand. New York, 1989: pl. 82.
- Greenough/Brookman 1994, p. 207.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection