No overview available.
Marks and Labels
(Robert Miller Gallery, New York); purchased 1992 by NGA.
- Bourgeois Truth, Robert Miller Gallery, New York, 1982, unnumbered catalogue, repro.
- Third Dimension: Sculpture of the New York School, Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, 1984-1985, unnumbered catalogue, repro. (followed by tour to three other venues; not yet known if Mortise traveled).
- Louis Bourgeois: Works from the 50s, Sperone Westwater Gallery, New York, 1989.
- Louise Bourgeois, Frankfurter Kunstverien; Städliche Galerie, Lenbachhaus, Munich; Riverside Studios, London; Musée d'Art Contemporain, Lyon; Fundació Antoni Tàpies, Barcelona; Kunstmuseum, Bern; Kröller-Müller Mus., Otterlo, 1989-1991, no. 19, repro.
- Louise Bourgeois: The Personages, The Saint Louis Art Museum, 1994, no. 29, repro.
- Louise Bourgeois, Tate Modern, London; Musée national d'art moderne, Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris; Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York; The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles; Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, 2007-2009, no. 210, repro.
- Pincus-Witten, Robert. Bourgeois Truth. Exh. cat. Robert Miller Gallery, New York, 1982: repro.
- Louise Bourgeois. Exh. cat. Musée d'Art Contemporain, Lyon, 1990: no. 19, 47, repro. 74.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection