No overview available.
Marks and Labels
(Robert Miller Gallery, New York); purchased 1992 by NGA.
- Louise Bourgeois: Late Work 1947-1949 - Seventeen Standing Figures, Peridot Gallery, New York, 1949.
- Annual Exhibition of Contemporary American Sculpture, Watercolors and Drawings, Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, 1956, no. 6.
- Louise Bourgeois: Sculpture 1941-1953, Plus One New Work, Xavier Fourcade Gallery, New York, 1979.
- Louise Bourgeois: The Personages, The Saint Louis Art Museum, 1994, no. 17, repro.
- Louise Bourgeois, Tate Modern, London; Musée national d'art moderne, Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris; Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York; The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles; Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, 2007-2009, not in catalogue (shown at Guggenheim and Hirschhorn only).
- Louise Bourgeois. Exh. cat. Musée d'Art Contemporain, Lyon, 1990: no. 13, 46, repro. 55, 70.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection