No overview available.
lower right below image in blue-gray pencil: C. Pissarro; lower left below image in blue-gray pencil: No 18; lower center below image in blue-gray pencil: Baigneuses (Le jour); by later hand, lower left in graphite: D. 151; by later hand, upper right in graphite: L.D. 151; by later hand, lower right verso in graphite: 32862
Marks and Labels
Dr. Ruth B. Benedict (1913-1993), Washington; bequest to NGA, 1994.
- A Discerning Eye: Prints and Drawings Given by Ruth B. Benedict, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994, no. 67.
- Delteil, Loys. Le peintre-graveur illustre. 31 vols. Paris: Published by the author, 1906-1926. Reprint. New York: Collectors Editions, Da Capo Press, 1969. Vol. 30 (Albert Besnard) is by Louis Godefroy.
- A Discerning Eye: Prints and Drawings Given by Ruth B. Benedict. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: no. 67.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection