No overview available.
lower right in graphite: Jacob Lawrence / 64; upper left verso in graphite: Street to MBari / 30 3/4 x 22; upper right verso in graphite: 5092 B "D"
Marks and Labels
(Terry Dintenfass Inc., New York); Dr. and Mrs. Marvin L. Radoff, purchased 1965; (Terry Dintenfass Inc., New York, by 1983); Mr. and Mrs. James T. Dyke, after 1986, purchased by NGA, 1993
- The Forty-Seventh Annual Mid-Year Show, The Butler Institute of American Art, Youngstown, Ohio, 1983, cat. no. 83
- Jacob Lawrence, American Painter, Seattle Art Museum, 1986
- Recent Acquisitions of Works of Art on Paper, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- A Century of Drawing, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001-2002, no. 102, as Street to Mbari.
- Afro Modern: Journeys throught the Black Atlantic, 2010
- Nesbett, Peter T. and Michelle DuBois. Jacob Lawrence: Paintings, Drawings, and Murals (1935-1999) A Catalogue Raisonné. Seattle and London: University of Washington Press, 2000.
- Nesbett, Peter T. and Michelle DuBois. Over the Line: The Art and Life of Jacob Lawrence. Seattle and London, 2000: 183, 261, fig. 132, 267.
- A Century of Drawing. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001-2002: no. 102.
- Barson, Tanya et al. Afro Modern: Journeys through the Black Atlantic (Tate Liverpool, Liverpool, 2010) London and New York: 2010.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection