No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Rudolf J. Heinemann, New York, 1956; by inheritance to his wife, Lore Heinemann, New York; bequest 1997 to NGA.
- Drawings from the Collection of Lore and Rudolf Heinemann. Pierpont Morgan Library, New York, 1973, no. 34.
- Giambattista Piazzetta: Il suo tempo, la sua scuola. Fondazione Giorgio Cini, Venice, 1983, no. 61.
- Piazzetta: A Tercentary Exhibition. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1983, no. 58.
- NGA Anniversary, 1991, 88.
- The Glory of Venice: Art in the Eighteenth Century, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995, no. 68.
- Building a Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1997-1998, no. 54.
- The Glory of Venice. Exh. cat. Royal Academy of Arts, London; National Gallery of Art, Washington; Museo del Settecento Veneziano - Ca'Rezzonico, Venice; Gallerie dell'Accademia, Venice, 1994-1995: no. 68.
- Robison 1997, no. 54.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection