No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Vogel, New York, NY; gift to NGA, 1993.
- From Minimal to Conceptual Art: Works from The Dorothy and Herbert Vogel Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994, no. 52, as Wall Drawing No. 681 C. A wall divided vertically into four equal squares separated and bordered by black....
- Sol LeWitt a retrospective, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art; Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago; Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, 2000-2001. (NGA object on display in East Building was not lent; the concept/design/instructions to reprodu)
- From Minimal to Conceptual Art: Works from The Dorothy and Herbert Vogel Collection. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: no. 52.
- Ellis,Estelle, Caroline Seebohm and Christopher Simon Sykes. At Home with Art: How Art Lovers Live with and Care for Their Treasures. New York, 1999: repro.
- Sol Lewitt: A Retrospective. Exh. cat. San Francisco Museum of Art, San Francisco; Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago; Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, 2000-2001: 4-5.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection