No overview available.
right center reverse in black pen: F. Stella '69
Marks and Labels
(Lawrence Rubin Gallery, New York); Gary Familian, Texas; consigned to Shaindy Fenton; (Solomon and Co., Inc., New York); Dr. and Mrs. D. Cole; (Solomon and Co., Inc., New York); sold 1983 to Robert and Jane, Phoenix, Maryland; gift 1994 to NGA.
- American Artists of the Nineteen Sixties, Boston University School of Fine & Applied Arts Gallery, 1970, repro. 55.
- Resource/Response/Reservoir Stella Survey: 1959-1982, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, 1983, pl. 3.
- The Robert and Jane Meyerhoff Collection: 1945 to 1995, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1996, no. 164, color repro.
- Color as Field: American Painting 1950-1975, Denver Art Museum, Denver; Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington, D.C.; Frist Center for the Visual Arts, Nashville, 2007-2008, pl. 28.
- The Robert and Jane Meyerhoff Collection: Selected Works, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2009-2010, pl. 34.
- The Robert and Jane Meyerhoff Collection: 1945 to 1995. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1996: no. 164.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection