No overview available.
lower left in negative: 678; all on mount: center verso in graphite: Etang - Ville d'Avray / 678; center verso stamped in black ink: PHOTO E. ATGET / COLLECTION BERENICE ABBOTT / 1 W. 67th ST.
Marks and Labels
Julien Levy; (Weston Gallery, Carmel, CA, 1983); Carleton Willers; (sale, Sotheby's, New York, 9 November 1983, no. 25); (Simon Lowinsky Gallery, New York, NY); David and Mary Robinson, Sausalito, CA, 1990; NGA purchase, 1995.
- The First Century of Photography: New Acquisitions, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- Photographs from the Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1999, as Corot's Pond, Ville-d'Avray.
- Art for the Nation: Collecting for a New Century, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001.
- Szarkowski, John and Maria Morris Hambourg. The Work of Atget: Volume I: Old France. New York, 1982: pl. 106.
- Sotheby's (9 November 1983), no. 25.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection