No overview available.
lower left in negative: 678; all on mount: center verso in graphite: Etang - Ville d'Avray / 678; center verso stamped in black ink: PHOTO E. ATGET / COLLECTION BERENICE ABBOTT / 1 W. 67th ST.
Marks and Labels
Julien Levy; (Weston Gallery, Carmel, CA, 1983); Carleton Willers; (sale, Sotheby's, New York, 9 November 1983, no. 25); (Simon Lowinsky Gallery, New York, NY); David and Mary Robinson, Sausalito, CA, 1990; NGA purchase, 1995.
- The First Century of Photography: New Acquisitions, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- Photographs from the Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1999, as Corot's Pond, Ville-d'Avray.
- Art for the Nation: Collecting for a New Century, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001.
- Szarkowski, John and Maria Morris Hambourg. The Work of Atget: Volume I: Old France. New York, 1982: pl. 106.
- Sotheby's (9 November 1983), no. 25.