No overview available.
all on mount: upper left in graphite: 23; by later hand, upper left verso in graphite: 9215 T (cricled)
Marks and Labels
J. Dunbar, Esq., Dublin, Scotland; (Weston Gallery, Inc., Carmel, CA); David and Mary Robinson, Sausalito, CA, 1985; NGA purchase, 1995.
- 19th Century Photographs from the Collection of Mary and David Robinson, Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 1986.
- The First Century of Photography: New Acquisitions, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- An Early Victorian Album. Edited by Colin Ford. New York, 1976, illus. p.160.
- Stevenson, Sara. David Octavius Hill and Robert Adamson: Catalogue of their Calotypes Taken Between 1843 in the Collection of the Scottish National Portrait Gallery. Edinburgh,1981: repro. p.199.
- Stevenson, Sara. Hill and Adamson's The Fishermen and Women of the Firth of Forth. Scottish National Portrait Gallery, 1991, illus. pl.35.