No overview available.
by later hand, upper left verso in graphite: 1933; center verso stamped in black ink: MAN RAY / 31 bis, RUE / CAMPAGNE / PREMIERE / PARIS XIVe; by later hand, lower left verso in graphite: Picasso / VDC Collection; lower center stamped in black ink: Reproduction interdite / sans autorisation ecrite / de l'ADAGP / 9 et 11, rue Berryer / PARIS - 8e / 924-03-87; by later hand, lower right verso in graphite: Juliet Man Ray / 27 (circled)
Marks and Labels
David and Mary Robinson, Sausalito, CA; NGA purchase, 1995.
- The First Century of Photography: New Acquisitions, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- Cahiers d'Art 7-10 (1935), n.p.
- Catalogue 5: 19th and 20th Century Photographs. Washington, D.C.: Lunn Gallery, 1976, no.107.
- Man Ray Photographs. London: Thames and Hudson, 1982, no.339.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection