No overview available.
on lowest vertically-oriented red element in monogram: CA; sequentially on each vertically-oriented element, starting with the next-to-lowest red element, a number on each element: 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12
Marks and Labels
Mr. and Mrs. Klaus G. Perls, New York; gift 1996 to NGA.
- Alexander Calder: The Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Klaus G. Perls, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1997, no. 24, color repro.
- Alexander Calder: 1898-1976, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, 1998, not in cat. (shown only in Washington).
- Calder: Sculptor of Air, Palazzo delle Esposizioni, Rome, 2009-2010, unnumbered catalogue, repro.
- Alexander Calder: The Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Klaus G. Perls. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1997: no. 24.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection