No overview available.
upper center verso in black ink: PONT DES ARTS, / PARIS 1932; center verso stamped in black ink: PHOTO BY / ANDRE KERTESZ / 31 UNION SQ. N.Y. C.8. / AL. 5-6492; all by later hands, in graphite: upper right verso: 886/15; upper center verso: 9/29/52; lower center verso: 1931
Marks and Labels
Howard Greenberg Gallery, NY; purchased with donated funds from The Howard Gilman Foundation and The André and Elizabeth Kertész Foundation by NGA, 1996.
- Building a Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1997-1998, no. 29.
- Photographs from the Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1999.
- Art for the Nation: Collecting for a New Century, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001.
- André Kertész: Of Paris and New York. Exh. cat. The Art Institute of Chicago: p. 171.
- André Kertész: Diary of Light 1912-1985. Millerton, 1986: pl. 53.
- André Kertész: Ma France. Paris, 1990: p. 187.
- André Kertész. Millerton, 1993: p. 51.
- André Kertész: Photographs from The J. Paul Getty Museum. Malibu, 1994: pl. 36.
- Borhan, Pierre. André Kertész: His Life and Work. Boston, 1994: p. 107.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection