No overview available.
probably in the printer Roger Lacourière's hand: lower right in graphite: 2e. etat
Marks and Labels
Roger Lacourière [1892-1966], Paris, 1934; by inheritance to his wife, Madeleine Lacourière; (Frederick Mulder, London); purchased 1996 by NGA.
- Building a Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1997-1998, no. 89, as Blind Minotaur Led Through the Night.
- Bloch, Georges. Pablo Picasso; catalogue de l'oeuvre grave et lithographie 1904-1967. Bern: Kornfeld und Klipstein, 1968.
- Geiser, Bernhard and Brigette Baer. Picasso peintre-graveur. 2 vols. Berne: Éditions Kornfeld, 1990 (vol. 1) and 1992 (vol. 2), no. 437. See Baer 1986-1996 for volumes 1 and 2.
- Ritchie, Charles. "Pablo Picasso, Blind Minotaur Led by a Girl in the Night." Bulletin / National Gallery of Art, no.17 (Spring 1997): 7.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection