No overview available.
center left in red chalk: R / 1630
Marks and Labels
, NGA LJR (Lugt Supp.1932d); Wm.
de Vos (Lugt 1450); Heseltine (Lugt 1507); NGA Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt Supp.1760b)
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 24, 34, repro. (incorrectly identified as accession number B-15274 in catalogue).
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- This does not refer to any published work. It refers to the chronological and stylistic sequence of Rembrandt drawings in the National Gallery's collection AS DETERMINED BY ANDREW ROBISON.
- National Gallery of Art. Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art: Commemorating the tercentenary of the artist's death. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1969: 34, no. 24, repro. (incorrectly identified as accession number B-15274 in catalogue).
- Benesch, Otto. The Drawings of Rembrandt. 6 vols. London: Phaidon, 1973. (enlarged and edited by Eva Benesch from 1954-1957 ed.)
- Royalton-Kisch, Martin. Drawings by Rembrandt and His Circle in the British Museum. London, 1992: 34, 63, note 11.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection