No overview available.
Marks and Labels
Jonathan Richardson, London (1665 - 1745) (Lugt 2183). Thomas Hudson, London (1701 - 1779) (Lugt 2432). Sir Joshua Reynolds, London (1723 - 1792). Lessing J. Rosenwald, Philadelphia (1891 - 1943) (Lugt 1760b and 1932d). Gift to the National Gallery of Art, 1943.
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 26, 35, repro.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- This does not refer to any published work. It refers to the chronological and stylistic sequence of Rembrandt drawings in the National Gallery's collection AS DETERMINED BY ANDREW ROBISON.
- National Gallery of Art. Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art: Commemorating the tercentenary of the artist's death. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1969: 35, no. 26, repro.
- Benesch, Otto. The Drawings of Rembrandt. 6 vols. London: Phaidon, 1973. (enlarged and edited by Eva Benesch from 1954-1957 ed.): no. 24
- Broos, Ben. Rembrandt en tekenaars uit zijn omgeving. Amsterdam, 1981: 27.
Work of Art
Work of Art
- Event Name
- March 1–June 1
- Mon, Tues, and Wed at 1:00
- March 5, 2012 at 2:00
March 7, 2012 at 4:00
- East Building, Auditorium
- Name of docent
- 60 minutes
- Registration for this event begins on April 1, 2012 at noon.
- Download the program notes (100k)
- Italian Collection