Schedule a Spanish Foreign Language Tour
Please complete and submit this form at least eight weeks in advance of the tour date you are requesting. Our schedule fills very quickly due to the volume of tour requests. Please indicate alternative dates on your form.
Spanish Language tours are only offered on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month. Request for fall tours (September 28 - December 3, 2015) will be accepted August 3 - November 6, 2015. Please complete and submit this form at least eight weeks in advance of the tour date you are requesting. Our schedule fills very quickly due to the volume of tour request. Please indicate alternative dates on your form.
- Tours must be scheduled at least four weeks in advance.
- Requests for fall tours (September 28-December 3, 2015) will be accepted August 3-November 6, 2015.
- Groups must contain at least 15 students.
- Once your tour has been scheduled, you will receive a confirmation letter via mail in 10 business days.
Tour groups must be accompanied by one adult chaperone for every 15 students. Chaperones must remain with the group at all times. It is the responsibility of chaperones to maintain orderly student behavior at the Gallery. Chaperone information cards outlining Gallery visitor policies will be distributed on the day of your tour or may be printed in advance.
If the number of students in your group exceeds the number that we permit for your tour, you may consider scheduling:
- the same tour at different times, same date;
- different tour themes at the same time;
- the same tour on different dates.