Schedule a Tour
Please complete and submit this form at least four weeks in advance of the tour date you are requesting. Our schedule fills very quickly due to the volume of tour requests. Please indicate alternative dates on your form.
Requests for Fall tours are no longer being accepted. Requests for Winter/Spring tours (January 4–June 3, 2016) will take place December 1–May 6, 2016.
- Tours must be scheduled at least four weeks in advance.
- Groups must contain at least 15 students.
- Once your tour has been scheduled, you will receive a confirmation letter via mail in 10 business days.
Tour groups must be accompanied by one adult chaperone for every 15 students. Chaperones must remain with the group at all times. It is the responsibility of chaperones to maintain orderly student behavior at the Gallery. Chaperone information cards outlining Gallery visitor policies will be distributed on the day of your tour or may be printed in advance.
All tours for students in kindergarten through grade 4 are 60 minutes. All tours for students in grades 5–12 are 75 minutes, except where stated.
If the number of students in your group exceeds the number that we permit for your tour, you may consider scheduling:
- the same tour at different times, same date;
- different tour themes at the same time;
- the same tour on different dates.