- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century German Prints from the National Gallery of Art Collection
- October 2 – December 6, 1964
- Location TBA
This exhibition is no longer on view at the National Gallery.
Overview: 12 prints by Albrecht Dürer, 21 by Albrecht Altdorfer, and prints by Lucas Cranach, Martin Schongauer, Hans Baldung Grien, and others were shown to coincide with the exhibition from the Wallraf-Richartz Museum, Cologne.
- Drawings of the 15th and 16th Centuries from the Wallraf-Richartz Museum, Cologne
- October 4 – November 1, 1964
- West Building Ground Floor