- Twentieth-Century German Prints: Gift of the German People
- December 8, 1971 – March 20, 1972
- Ground Floor, Cafeteria Corridor (1,000 sq. ft.)
This exhibition is no longer on view at the National Gallery.
Overview: The exhibition was selected from 64 prints by contemporary German artists, given in 1955 to the people of the United States by the people of the Federal Republic of Germany in gratitude for help after the war. The National Gallery, custodian of the prints, had exhibited them once before in 1955.
- A Collection of Contemporary German Prints
- November 9, 1955 – January 4, 1956
- Location TBA