lower left in graphite by unknown hand: 47
Mrs. Roger H. Plowden (daughter of the artist); Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1952; acquired 2015 by the National Gallery of Art
- Memorial Exhibition of William Stanley Haseltine, N.A., National Academy of Design, New York, 1958, no. 132
- Progress of An American Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1963
- Changing Prospects: Views of America on Paper from the Corcoran Collection, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC (Tour of Canada), 1977-1979
- Sketches by Contemporaries of Frederic E. Church, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1979
- Images of the Land: 200 Years of Landscape Painting in the Northeastern United States, Heritage Plantation of Sandwich, Massachusetts, 1983
- William Stanley Haseltine, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, California; Brandywine River Museum, Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, 1992-1993
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 75, no. 471.
- Simpson, Marc, et al. Expressions of Place: The Art of Wiliam Stanley Haseltine. Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, 1992: p. 99.